Saturday 3 January 2015

To infinity and beyond!

I think 2015 might the year for space, space and the future and time travelling and stuff!
I have already made a reference to the fact it's 2015 and Marty McFly and co. told us we should be zipping around on Hoverboards by now (I'll try not to talk about this again as I'm sure SOOOO many people will be talking about this all year!)


But yeah space! Space is probably back big time, seeing as the 90s is so now and everyone EVERYONE in the 90s loved space and aliens and stuff. the X Files is the boxset du jour and that holographic Arakki look is sooo hot right now.
I think I like space because I am a child of the 90s, from the cartoons I loved in the late 80s/early90s (like Galaxy High and Moondreamers)


awesome colouring book I still own!

To being impressed at people who can draw Marvin the Martian...


To awesome TV shows about aliens that looked like humans...

and obviously songs about space...


So I am super excited about having projects this year about space! The space far up in the sky, with planets and stuff, I can't wait to get myself deep into it.
But also space as in your space. I want to make a zine about people's favourite spaces, I want to know about cosy bedrooms, cluttered studios, homely kitchens and the rest.

So to infinity (2015) and beyond I go!*

*I think I just got spacey as I just recently watched Hugo for the first time and I just wanna live in a George Melies film!

No comments: