Wednesday 4 January 2012

TEN!!!!

So, 2011 seemed to be the year for the number ten.
My cat Ned turned ten, the Final Harry Potter was released, ten years since the first one, it was ten years since 9/11 (and ten years to that day my sister graduated), My Chemical Romance were ten years old, ten years since Le Tigre's Feminist Sweepstakes was released, ten years since I left school (OK that last one's a lie, it was 11 years!).


But Screw all that 2k12 is the year for important ten related things as...
SUGAR PAPER WILL RELEASE IT'S TENTH ISSUE!!

I'm super stoked as I don't think I've ever produced a zine past it's third issue, I'm sure we will celebrate some way.
Also...
It will be ten years since The Radical Cheerleaders Of The North formed. This might also be cause for celebration, perhaps in the form of a reformation, watch this space......

No comments: